MillionTreesNYC needs your help to keep the trees we’ve planted healthy and green! Our Tree Care map will help you locate street trees (over 625,000 of them!), record your care, and earn points and badges! Check out the red dots to find young trees that need a little extra "TreeLC," and remember, every little bit helps!
Find trees near you to adoptView larger map
Please note: trees are most vulnerable and in need of stewardship in their first two years.
If you see a dead or damaged tree, please report it to NYC Parks’ forestry service request system.
Visit the Stewardship Corp Library for tree care tips, stewardship groups in your area, a printable watering calendar, and more.Visit the Library
Attend a MillionTreesNYC Care Captain workshop and learn how to lead your own TreeLC tree care workshop.Find out More
Join us on Facebook to meet other stewards, exchange messages and tips, and hear the latest news from MillionTreesNYC.Connect with MTNYC
- The 1st Purpleleaf Plum in front of 3822 Cannon Place was adopted 1 day ago.
- The 1st Pin Oak in front of 3967 Saxon Avenue was taken care of 1 day ago.
- The 1st Pin Oak in front of 3967 Saxon Avenue was taken care of 2 days ago.
- The 8th Callery Pear in front of 19 Madison Avenue was adopted 3 days ago.
- The 1st America Linden in front of 736 West End Avenue was taken care of 3 days ago.