MillionTreesNYC needs your help to keep the trees we’ve planted healthy and green! Our Tree Care map will help you locate street trees (over 625,000 of them!), record your care, and earn points and badges! Check out the red dots to find young trees that need a little extra "TreeLC," and remember, every little bit helps!
Find trees near you to adoptView larger map
Please note: trees are most vulnerable and in need of stewardship in their first two years.
If you see a dead or damaged tree, please report it to NYC Parks’ forestry service request system.
Visit the Stewardship Corp Library for tree care tips, stewardship groups in your area, a printable watering calendar, and more.Visit the Library
Attend a MillionTreesNYC Care Captain workshop and learn how to lead your own TreeLC tree care workshop.Find out More
Join us on Facebook to meet other stewards, exchange messages and tips, and hear the latest news from MillionTreesNYC.Connect with MTNYC
- The 4th Little Linden in front of 113 East 4 Street was adopted 17 hours ago.
- The 1st Honeylocust in front of 2015 Coyle Street was adopted 20 hours ago.
- The 1st Little Linden in front of 150 Columbia Heights was adopted 1 day ago.
- The 1st Japanese Pagoda across from 512 West 19 Street was adopted 1 day ago.
- The 1st Japan Snowbell across from 512 West 19 Street was adopted 1 day ago.