MillionTreesNYC needs your help to keep the trees we’ve planted healthy and green! Our Tree Care map will help you locate street trees (over 625,000 of them!), record your care, and earn points and badges! Check out the red dots to find young trees that need a little extra "TreeLC," and remember, every little bit helps!
Find trees near you to adoptView larger map
Please note: trees are most vulnerable and in need of stewardship in their first two years.
If you see a dead or damaged tree, please report it to NYC Parks’ forestry service request system.
Visit the Stewardship Corp Library for tree care tips, stewardship groups in your area, a printable watering calendar, and more.Visit the Library
Attend a MillionTreesNYC Care Captain workshop and learn how to lead your own TreeLC tree care workshop.Find out More
Join us on Facebook to meet other stewards, exchange messages and tips, and hear the latest news from MillionTreesNYC.Connect with MTNYC
- The 1st Ginkgo in front of 205 Kent Street was adopted 25 minutes ago.
- The 1st London Planetree on the side of 151 Calyer Street was adopted 39 minutes ago.
- The 1st London Planetree in front of 151 Calyer Street was adopted 39 minutes ago.
- The 1st Little Linden in front of 134 Calyer Street was adopted 56 minutes ago.
- The 2nd Sweetgum in front of 125 Green St was adopted 3 hours ago.